Diffstat (limited to 'app-vim/slimv/metadata.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 28 deletions
diff --git a/app-vim/slimv/metadata.xml b/app-vim/slimv/metadata.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,28 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
- <maintainer type="project">
- <name>Gentoo Vim Project</name>
- <longdescription lang="en">
- Slimv tries to mimic a subset of SLIME's (Superior Lisp Interaction Mode
- for Emacs) functionality inside Vim. The script defines functions and
- keybindings to send s-expressions to a console mode Lisp or Clojure REPL
- (Read-Eval-Print Loop).
- Slimv runs its own REPL or connects to a running REPL started by a
- previous Slimv session, the connection is established when the first
- Slimv command is executed (e.g. an s-expression is evaluated). The Lisp
- REPL buffer can also be opened inside Vim as a Vim buffer with syntax
- highlighting and autoindenting, Lisp commands may be entered in the
- command line, just as in a regular REPL. The script also has a basic
- support for Clojure REPL.
- The script also supports a number of other features provided by SLIME
- including profiling, paredit mode, and hyperspec lookups.
- <remote-id type="bitbucket">kovisoft/slimv</remote-id>