blob: 8b69a0842d51a6eb446ff6eed2f9e5d6c7064869 (plain
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "https://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
The ETSDevTools project from the Enthought Tool Suite includes a
set of packages that can be used during the development of a
software project, for understanding, debugging, testing, and
* Enthought Developer Tool Suite (enthought.developer): A
collection of utilities, designed to ease the development and
debugging of Traits-based programs. They can be used as plug-ins
to your Envisage application while you are developing it, and then
removed when you are ready to release it.
* Endo: A Traits-aware tool for processing API documentation of
Python code. It extracts not only docstrings, but also plain
comments that immediately precede variable assignments (both
module-scope variables and class attributes).
* enthought.guitest: A collection of utilities for unit testing
user interfaces (translation of the Perl X11::GUITest and
* enthought.testing: Scripts related to running unit tests, based
on testoob, and also allowing running test suites in separate
processes and aggregating the results.
* enthought.debug: A collection of debugging tools, not to be
included in production code. NOTE: These tools are functional, but
are not being developed or supported. They have been mainly
superceded by the tools in the Enthought Developer Tool Suite.