summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorAndreas K. Hüttel <dilfridge@gentoo.org>2017-04-07 22:30:22 +0200
committerAndreas K. Hüttel <dilfridge@gentoo.org>2017-04-07 22:30:22 +0200
commit373e6870b59f4a80ff3c4aa75cb7fbf7a3f6e7e1 (patch)
treef49c4d8510dc197651dbe3559116f4ee73abf29f /decisions
parentImprove up to 9/2006 (diff)
downloadcouncil-373e6870b59f4a80ff3c4aa75cb7fbf7a3f6e7e1.tar.gz
council-373e6870b59f4a80ff3c4aa75cb7fbf7a3f6e7e1.tar.bz2
council-373e6870b59f4a80ff3c4aa75cb7fbf7a3f6e7e1.zip
Improve up to 1/2007
Diffstat (limited to 'decisions')
-rw-r--r--decisions/decisions.but2
-rw-r--r--decisions/decisions.ded6
-rw-r--r--decisions/decisions.mlf8
-rw-r--r--decisions/decisions.mls8
-rw-r--r--decisions/decisions.mlt8
-rw-r--r--decisions/summary-20061019.tex70
-rw-r--r--decisions/summary-20061109.tex43
-rw-r--r--decisions/summary-20061214.tex35
-rw-r--r--decisions/summary-20070111.tex98
9 files changed, 172 insertions, 106 deletions
diff --git a/decisions/decisions.but b/decisions/decisions.but
index 49440e6..8c49896 100644
--- a/decisions/decisions.but
+++ b/decisions/decisions.but
@@ -1,5 +1,7 @@
145737
Native Portage Multilib Support
+150851
+kloeri randomly retires people
154594
Document howto configure MTA and MUA to use SPF effectively
154595
diff --git a/decisions/decisions.ded b/decisions/decisions.ded
index 9ad91eb..9afa300 100644
--- a/decisions/decisions.ded
+++ b/decisions/decisions.ded
@@ -44,7 +44,7 @@ ramereth
Lance Albertson
robbat2
-Robin Johnson
+Robin H. Johnson
seemant
Seemant Kulleen
@@ -58,6 +58,9 @@ Stephen Bennett
swift
Sven Vermeulen
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:SwifT
+tove
+Torsten Veller
+
uberlord
Roy Marples
@@ -66,3 +69,4 @@ Mike Frysinger
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Vapier
wolf31o2
Chris Gianelloni
+
diff --git a/decisions/decisions.mlf b/decisions/decisions.mlf
index 8cb1fdb..1a9a0c7 100644
--- a/decisions/decisions.mlf
+++ b/decisions/decisions.mlf
@@ -40,6 +40,8 @@ Michał Górny
Ulrich Mueller
2342bd1cad57e432a319c55e3ef7e6df:gentoo-dev
Michał Górny
+2406f61ebe526f4f3d9e23227aa1b96b:gentoo-dev
+Mike Frysinger
2677e155e8c903e6cc9857021c12bb31:gentoo-council
Piotr Jaroszyński
280f7cb2193f8f3302a556d70d75ac47:gentoo-project
@@ -100,6 +102,8 @@ Patrick McLean
William Hubbs
5c127aed355ee19d15ac38e114097f74:gentoo-dev
Pacho Ramos
+5d4003fa457bd80c7a2ef559f38ecd4a:gentoo-dev
+Mike Frysinger
6009db554b00ae9de67047206c7698be:gentoo-project
Denis Dupeyron
6041b91cfa4c52c427ddbbd4f69607ff:gentoo-project
@@ -230,10 +234,14 @@ cb8a98613ce0682f9ee0aaa268f3374b:gentoo-dev
Spider
cd71445e6968d5630161ae72d9c38562:gentoo-project
Michał Górny
+cf6b02db6aa6c28021511fbf28f3aba3:gentoo-dev
+Mike Frysinger
d3a4758c455fded00608e891f525d3cc:gentoo-dev
Ciaran McCreesh
d4a276a047fd155512f9b746253582b7:gentoo-project
Rich Freeman
+d73b4a5ba5b5c1d40b5f5b76c51fb4cd:gentoo-dev
+Mike Frysinger
d7c402fb577a3d5b1707e2bdf4b0a264:gentoo-council
Donnie Berkholz
d899dd93be2f93b85f65f47c54087806:gentoo-project
diff --git a/decisions/decisions.mls b/decisions/decisions.mls
index db07669..15707c2 100644
--- a/decisions/decisions.mls
+++ b/decisions/decisions.mls
@@ -40,6 +40,8 @@ Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
[gentoo-pms] Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Shall econf append its arguments to end of .&#x2F;configure invocation?
2342bd1cad57e432a319c55e3ef7e6df:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] RFC: an eclass to handle optional runtime depends
+2406f61ebe526f4f3d9e23227aa1b96b:gentoo-dev
+[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
2677e155e8c903e6cc9857021c12bb31:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] GLEP 54: _live or _scm?
280f7cb2193f8f3302a556d70d75ac47:gentoo-project
@@ -100,6 +102,8 @@ Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP56] USE flag descriptions in metadata
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-05-08
5c127aed355ee19d15ac38e114097f74:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Unify keyring related USE flags
+5d4003fa457bd80c7a2ef559f38ecd4a:gentoo-dev
+[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for November
6009db554b00ae9de67047206c7698be:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?
6041b91cfa4c52c427ddbbd4f69607ff:gentoo-project
@@ -230,10 +234,14 @@ cb8a98613ce0682f9ee0aaa268f3374b:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] GTK und GTK2 Use Flag
cd71445e6968d5630161ae72d9c38562:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council Meeting June 2: Call for Agenda Items
+cf6b02db6aa6c28021511fbf28f3aba3:gentoo-dev
+[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for October
d3a4758c455fded00608e891f525d3cc:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for June 11
d4a276a047fd155512f9b746253582b7:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-06-11
+d73b4a5ba5b5c1d40b5f5b76c51fb4cd:gentoo-dev
+[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for December
d7c402fb577a3d5b1707e2bdf4b0a264:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] How to handle appeals
d899dd93be2f93b85f65f47c54087806:gentoo-project
diff --git a/decisions/decisions.mlt b/decisions/decisions.mlt
index 30cb6a6..c68dc55 100644
--- a/decisions/decisions.mlt
+++ b/decisions/decisions.mlt
@@ -40,6 +40,8 @@ Sun, 04 Oct 2015 11:14:08
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:04:05
2342bd1cad57e432a319c55e3ef7e6df:gentoo-dev
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:26:56
+2406f61ebe526f4f3d9e23227aa1b96b:gentoo-dev
+Mon, 01 Jan 2007 10:33:34
2677e155e8c903e6cc9857021c12bb31:gentoo-council
Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:02:32
280f7cb2193f8f3302a556d70d75ac47:gentoo-project
@@ -100,6 +102,8 @@ Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:59:43
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:04:34
5c127aed355ee19d15ac38e114097f74:gentoo-dev
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:02:34
+5d4003fa457bd80c7a2ef559f38ecd4a:gentoo-dev
+Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:45:05
6009db554b00ae9de67047206c7698be:gentoo-project
Sun, 16 May 2010 01:11:34
6041b91cfa4c52c427ddbbd4f69607ff:gentoo-project
@@ -230,10 +234,14 @@ cb8a98613ce0682f9ee0aaa268f3374b:gentoo-dev
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:44:33
cd71445e6968d5630161ae72d9c38562:gentoo-project
Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:12:05
+cf6b02db6aa6c28021511fbf28f3aba3:gentoo-dev
+Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:20:38
d3a4758c455fded00608e891f525d3cc:gentoo-dev
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:08:38
d4a276a047fd155512f9b746253582b7:gentoo-project
Mon, 27 May 2013 21:30:54
+d73b4a5ba5b5c1d40b5f5b76c51fb4cd:gentoo-dev
+Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:46:15
d7c402fb577a3d5b1707e2bdf4b0a264:gentoo-council
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:50:50
d899dd93be2f93b85f65f47c54087806:gentoo-project
diff --git a/decisions/summary-20061019.tex b/decisions/summary-20061019.tex
index c5a3b2e..d407f0f 100644
--- a/decisions/summary-20061019.tex
+++ b/decisions/summary-20061019.tex
@@ -1,62 +1,76 @@
\summary{2006}{10}{19}
+Agenda call: \agoref{gentoo-dev}{cf6b02db6aa6c28021511fbf28f3aba3}
-\agendaitem{Council member's current involvement with Gentoo projects}
+\agendaitem{Current involvement of council members with Gentoo projects}
+\index{project!games}\index{project!gwn}\index{project!genkernel}
+\index{project!catalyst}\index{project!infra}\index{project!releng}
+\index{project!toolchain}\index{project!base-system}\index{project!freebsd}
+\index{project!devrel}
-As requested by Robbin H. Johnson, the Council discussed the member's
- current involvement with Gentoo projects:
+As requested by \dev{robbat2}, the Council discussed the members' current
+involvement with Gentoo projects:
\begin{itemize}
\item
- Chris Gianelloni: games, gwn, genkernel, catalyst, new profile
- structure, planning for 2007.0
+ \dev{wolf31o2}: games, gwn, genkernel, catalyst, new profile structure,
+ planning for 2007.0
\item
- Robbin H. Johnson: tree-signing, infra (Bugzilla, anon(cvs$\vert$svn))
+ \dev{robbat2}: tree-signing, infra (Bugzilla, anon(cvs$\vert$svn))
\item
- Danny van Dyk: AMD64 releng (testing, soon new profiles)
+ \dev{kugelfang}: AMD64 releng (testing, soon new profiles)
\item
- Kingtaco: infra(Bugzilla, anon(cvs$\vert$svn), utf8 on pecker)
+ \dev{kingtaco}: infra(Bugzilla, anon(cvs$\vert$svn), utf8 on pecker)
\item
- Mike Frysinger: toolchain, base-system
+ \dev{vapier}: toolchain, base-system
\item
- Diego Petteno: Gentoo/FreeBSD
+ \dev{flameeyes}: Gentoo/FreeBSD
\item
- Bryan Ostergaard: Devrel (Developer stats, fact-finding)
+ \dev{kloeri}: devrel (Developer stats, fact-finding)
\end{itemize}
+
+
+\agendaitem{Bug 150851 ``kloeri randomly retires people''}
+\index{developer!patrick}\index{developer!kloeri}\index{project!devrel}
+
+(not in the official summary)\footnote{
+\bug{150851} was discussed. Consensus was to back \dev{kloeri}'s decision to
+retire \dev{patrick} due to inactivity.
+}
+
+
\agendaitem{Inter-project communication}
+\index{project!portage}\index{project!devrel}\index{project!infra}
+\index{Planet Gentoo}\index{Forums}\index{council!meeting!summaries}
-Consensus is that communication has improved
- as of late. This covers especially spread information about project
- work from Portage/Devrel/Infra to the developers.
+Consensus is that communication has improved as of late. This covers especially
+spread information about project work from Portage / Devrel / Infra to the
+developers.
- Additionally, the council wants to put meeting summaries on
- Planet Gentoo and the Gentoo Forums starting with this summary.
+Additionally, the council wants to put meeting summaries on Planet Gentoo and
+the Gentoo Forums starting with this summary.
\agendaitem{Design phase for new projects}
-\index{projects!creation}
-
-New projects need to post an RFC
- containing information about their goals, the plan on how to
- implement their goals and the necessary resources to -dev prior to
- creating the project.
+\index{projects!creation}\index{mailing list!gentoo-dev}
- This proposal was accepted with 6 members voting yes and one member
- abstained from voting
+\vote{New projects need to post an RFC containing information about their
+goals, the plan on how to implement their goals and the necessary resources to
+-dev prior to creating the project.}{6 yes, 1 abstention}
\agendaitem{Devrel etiquette guide}
\index{project!devrel}\index{etiquette}
-Needs still work before Council can discuss.
- Rescheduled for next meeting. Bryan Ostergaard will be working on it.
+Needs still work before Council can discuss and has therefore been rescheduled
+for the next meeting. \dev{kloeri} will be working on it.
\agendaitem{QA Policies}
\index{project!qa}
-Nothing new and QA lead was not available during the
- meeting. Discussion has been rescheduled for the next meeting.
+Nothing new and QA lead was not available during the meeting. Discussion has
+been rescheduled for the next meeting.
diff --git a/decisions/summary-20061109.tex b/decisions/summary-20061109.tex
index df25b4e..0fb2115 100644
--- a/decisions/summary-20061109.tex
+++ b/decisions/summary-20061109.tex
@@ -1,31 +1,41 @@
\summary{2006}{11}{9}
+Agenda call: \agoref{gentoo-dev}{5d4003fa457bd80c7a2ef559f38ecd4a}
\agendaitem{Reply-to-list}
-\index{reply-to-list}
+\index{reply-to-list}\index{Reply-To}\index{mailing list!gentoo-core}
-Council decided that there were no need to change mailinglist behaviour
-regarding reply-to-list. Bryan Østergaard (kloeri) mentioned that a
-replytolist plugin for thunderbird-2 had just been committed the day
-before. Bryan will update the handbook to include information on
-procmail recipes to change reply-to behaviour on an individual basis.
-\bug{154595} tracks progress of this update.
+The Council decided that there was no need to change mailinglist behaviour
+regarding reply-to-list. \dev{kloeri} mentioned that a replytolist plugin for
+thunderbird-2 had just been committed the day before. He will update the
+handbook to include information on procmail recipes to change reply-to
+behaviour on an individual basis. \bug{154595} tracks progress of this update.
\agendaitem{SPF}
+\index{SPF}
Council decided that Infra needs to document use of third party smtp
servers and usage of dev.gentoo.org SMTP server. \bug{154594} tracks this
issue.
+\agendaitem{Bugzilla status}
+\index{bugzilla}
+
+\dev{robbat2} gave a quick status update on bugzilla. The load-balanced mysql
+is working very well now but there's still some webserver tuning that needs to
+be done. There's no timeframe as such as there might still be unexpected issues
+cropping up.
+
+
\agendaitem{QA update / plans}
\index{project!qa}\index{EAPI!0}\index{PMS}
-Bryan Østergaard gave a short update on QA team on behalf of Stephen
-Bennett (spb). Plans currently include:
+\dev{kloeri} gave a short update on QA team on behalf of \dev{spb}. Plans
+currently include:
\begin{itemize}
\item
Documenting EAPI-0 and PMS (Package Manager Standard)
@@ -38,17 +48,8 @@ Bennett (spb). Plans currently include:
\end{itemize}
-\agendaitem{Bugzilla status}
-\index{bugzilla}
-
-Robin Johnson (robbat2) gave a quick status update on bugzilla. The
-load-balanced mysql is working very well now but there's still some
-webserver tuning that needs to be done. There's no timeframe as such as
-there might still be unexpected issues cropping up.
-
-
\agendaitem{Open floor discussion}
-Torsten Veller asked if there was any news on portage tree signing.
-Robin Johnson said there was no news as he'd spend all his time working
-on new bugzilla setup and anonymous cvs.
+\dev{tove} asked if there was any news on portage tree signing. \dev{robbat2}
+said there was no news as he'd spend all his time working on new bugzilla setup
+and anonymous cvs.
diff --git a/decisions/summary-20061214.tex b/decisions/summary-20061214.tex
index cc0b107..4286217 100644
--- a/decisions/summary-20061214.tex
+++ b/decisions/summary-20061214.tex
@@ -1,29 +1,48 @@
\summary{2006}{12}{14}
+Agenda call: \agoref{gentoo-dev}{d73b4a5ba5b5c1d40b5f5b76c51fb4cd}
+
\agendaitem{Removal of icons from http://www.gentoo.org due to possible
licensing issues}
+\index{www.gentoo.org}\index{trustees}
+
+According to an e-mail by \dev{flameeyes} several icons on the www.gentoo.org
+website may be violating third-party copyrights. This was brought up to the
+Foundation trustees about one year ago, without any clarification or decision
+so far.
-The issue ended up being refered to Trustees who decided to
- remove the icons.
+\vote{Remove the icons permanently and close the discussion without asking
+trustees to clear anything up}{Accepted\footnote{The official summary states:
+``The issue ended up being refered to Trustees who decided to remove the
+icons.'' This is not in agreement with the meeting log.} with 6 yes votes, 1
+absent}
\agendaitem{Status of documentation on Reply-To and SPF}
\index{SPF}\index{Reply-To}
-This isn't finished yet
- but is expected do be done soon.
+The documentation isn't finished yet but is expected do be done soon.
\agendaitem{Status on bugstest / bugs.gentoo.org}
\index{bugs.gentoo.org}\index{bugzilla}
- There's still a couple minor
- issues that needs to be fixed but Robin Johnson (robbat2) hope we can
- switch over to bugstest 23 dec.
+There are still a couple of minor issues that need to be fixed but
+\dev{robbat2} hopes we can switch over to the new servers (currently bugstest)
+on 23 December.
+
\agendaitem{QA project}
\index{project!qa}
-Short discussion about what's happening in the QA project.
+A short discussion about what's happening in the QA project took place.
+
+
+\agendaitem{Open floor}
+\index{git migration}\index{trustees}
+
+A migration of the portage tree to git was briefly discussed.
+Afterwards the discussion about the icons on www.gentoo.org was resumed with
+foundation trustees weighing in.
diff --git a/decisions/summary-20070111.tex b/decisions/summary-20070111.tex
index fdb86a2..a5f3a38 100644
--- a/decisions/summary-20070111.tex
+++ b/decisions/summary-20070111.tex
@@ -1,93 +1,95 @@
\summary{2007}{1}{11}
+Agenda call: \agoref{gentoo-dev}{2406f61ebe526f4f3d9e23227aa1b96b}
+
\agendaitem{EAPI 0 draft}
-\index{EAPI!0}
+\index{EAPI!0}\index{PMS}
+
+\dev{kugelfang} reported that the EAPI 0 draft document is not quite complete.
+\dev{spb} had hoped to have it ready before the meeting, but didn't manage. It
+has been restricted thus far to avoid 'large discussions about minor details'
+while the bigger picture is assembled. It will be open for all input and
+refinements later.
-Kugelfang reported that the EAPI0 draft document is not quite complete. spb
-had hoped to have it ready before the meeting, but didn't manage. It has been
- restricted thus far to avoid 'large discussions about minor details' while
- the bigger picture is assembled. It will be open for all input and
- refinements later.
\agendaitem{/usr/libexec}
\index{/usr/libexec}\index{FHS}
-Kugelfang visited the issue of the contents of /usr/libexec. Diego and
- Vapier had raised it previously, and Kugelfang is working on the document,
- in a style similar to FHS.
+\dev{kugelfang} visited the issue of the contents of /usr/libexec.
+\dev{flameeyes} and \dev{vapier} had raised it previously, and \dev{kugelfang}
+is working on a standard for where to put things in a Gentoo installation, in a
+style similar to FHS.
\agendaitem{Retirement / stepping down of a council member}
-\index{council!members!retiring}
+\index{council!members!retiring}\index{developer!flameeyes!retirement}
-Kugelfang wanted to know about the process for council members stepping
- down. This was prompted by solely by Flameeye's message to the council
- channel earlier in the day, which implied he was retiring. The point was
- made moot by Flameeye's later blog post that he was going to take a two week
- break instead.
+\dev{kugelfang} wanted to know about the process for council members stepping
+down. This was prompted by solely by \dev{flameeyes}'s message to the council
+channel earlier in the day, which implied he was retiring. The point was made
+moot by his later blog post that he was going to take a two week break instead.
-On the procedural side, both Kugelfang and KingTaco wanted to know what the
- what the process for a retiring council member was. Should it be the next
- person on the original ballot results, or should a further election be held?
- The spirit of the council GLEP was a further election, but some questions
- were had in this. The issue needs to be raised on the -dev mailing list, and
- revisited during the next council meeting.
+On the procedural side, both \dev{kugelfang} and \dev{kingtaco} wanted to know
+what the what the process for a retiring council member was. Should it be the
+next person on the original ballot results, or should a further election be
+held? The spirit of the council GLEP was a further election, but some questions
+were had in this. The issue needs to be raised on the -dev mailing list, and
+revisited during the next council meeting.
\agendaitem{Bugzilla and CVS}
\index{bugzilla}\index{cvs.gentoo.org}\index{bugs.gentoo.org}
-Robbat2 reported on the successful bugzilla migration, and the work for the
- new CVS server. The Bugzilla news was well recieved.
+\dev{robbat2} reported on the successful bugzilla migration, and the work for
+the new CVS server. The Bugzilla news was well recieved.
\agendaitem{SPF}
\index{SPF}
-Robbat2 brought up the status of the SPF documentation. Kloeri said that he
- has them in a nearly finished state, but hasn't had a chance lately to
- complete them. Kloeri will other complete them shortly, or upload the drafts
- to the bug in the meantime.
+\dev{robbat2} brought up the status of the SPF documentation. \dev{kloeri} said
+that he has them in a nearly finished state, but hasn't had a chance lately to
+complete them. Kloeri will other complete them shortly, or upload the drafts
+to the bug in the meantime.
\agendaitem{Meeting agendas}
\index{council!meeting!agenda}
-Robbat2 requested that for helping to get an agenda together in future, all
- council members should just braindump their potential minor items to the
- council mailing list a few days ahead of each meeting. Large issues should
- still be raised on -dev/-core as needed, but the smaller stuff like
- followups can just be braindumped. Robbat2 promised to rig an automated
- reminder to the council members.
+\dev{robbat2} requested that for helping to get an agenda together in future,
+all council members should just braindump their potential minor items to the
+council mailing list a few days ahead of each meeting. Large issues should
+still be raised on -dev/-core as needed, but the smaller stuff like followups
+can just be braindumped. \dev{robbat2} promised to rig an automated reminder to
+the council members.
\agendaitem{Reply-To}
\index{Reply-To}
-Wolf31o2 inquired as to the status of the Reply-To documentation (\bug{154595}).
-As there was absolutely no progress, Wolf31o2 was going to just
- write it up and convert it to GuideXML.
+\dev{wolf31o2} inquired as to the status of the Reply-To documentation
+(\bug{154595}). As there was absolutely no progress, \dev{wolf31o2} was going to
+just write it up and convert it to GuideXML.
\agendaitem{Council-managed projects}
\index{council-managed projects}\index{projects!council-managed}
-Wolf31o2 proposed the concept of council-managed projects. These are to be
- Gentoo-specific projects where the council takes the initiative of defining
- creating software specifications and requirements, recruits people to
- work on them (not nessicarily developers), and helps manage the project
- (leaving people to actually work on it). Some past almost precedents were
- noted and the council was in favour of the general concept. Wolf31o2 was
- going to seek out some initial proposals for small projects to test the
- concept on.
+\dev{wolf31o2} proposed the concept of council-managed projects. These are to be
+Gentoo-specific projects where the council takes the initiative of defining
+creating software specifications and requirements, recruits people to work on
+them (not nessicarily developers), and helps manage the project (leaving people
+to actually work on it). Some past almost precedents were noted and the council
+was in favour of the general concept. \dev{wolf31o2} was going to seek out some
+initial proposals for small projects to test the concept on.
\agendaitem{Open Floor}
\index{Sealand}\index{foundation}
-KingTaco jokingly asked if the Gentoo Foundation could afford to buy
- Sealand, which lead into real queries about the current financial reports.
- Wolf31o2 located a November 2006 posting in the NFP archives and provided a
- link to it.
+\dev{kingtaco} jokingly asked if the Gentoo Foundation could afford to buy
+Sealand, which lead into real queries about the current financial reports.
+\dev{wolf31o2} located a November 2006 posting in the NFP archives and provided
+a link to it.\footnote{Not identifiable in the list archives.}