summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
blob: df61fdef91c8e9c05afc8d63543e0087c66dab91 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285
286
287
288
289
290
291
292
293
294
295
296
00e02ff494857599633e2bbc30520ca3:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
01e478ad89a5a27ff42471ba37fba287:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] adopt "sighted pages" system of german wikipedia for our wiki (was Call for agenda items -- Council meeting)
03abd30d8945aa816e39b48fab8a9a62:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-04-09
05049f71afe57feda13c2f4c4adafc7c:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting: Tuesday 11 November 2012, 19:00 UTC
05614741b3942bfdfb21fd8ebb7955e0:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] A few questions to our nominees
0a21c4f6829ea34214169a96cacce931:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2017-02-12
0ac51471c7e665c1eea33d4f38e7fd82:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-09-09
0b0ae67d6fa6c4d0363f28a68d0ffc0b:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] December Council Meeting
0e09e374488d2393c6cf794e349dc614:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-05-08
130b7147343ca6a1171d7046437e0525:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] RFC: disallowing multiple votes per person in council meetings
14cc0e4a82ac3fe0a6aca94aaebb981f:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-02-25
16fc54d2bced9ff51b71d387eb0fb36b:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
179d5d298333dfeef45a6eb78f0d6f17:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
18a02ca59a658f740e66bee49e9addfd:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting Tuesday, November 15th, 20:00 UTC
1a1903ca9d5700352e6f6d1c99dcdc5d:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Jan/2006 council agenda
1c2224a5a468ff854e73fc60d25f7dce:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
1ccf2b07b96f4b164e6f69fb5d2d6cc7:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-11-13
1ffa48adfce79105cca532c00533c298:gentoo-portage-dev
[gentoo-portage-dev] Manifest signing
2175a9dde8a1fb614ccb75c60c43c8c8:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
217c67d53b7d8240ff9fecabd29f8303:gentoo-pms
[gentoo-pms] Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Shall econf append its arguments to end of ./configure invocation?
2342bd1cad57e432a319c55e3ef7e6df:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] RFC: an eclass to handle optional runtime depends
2406f61ebe526f4f3d9e23227aa1b96b:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
2677e155e8c903e6cc9857021c12bb31:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] GLEP 54: _live or _scm?
280f7cb2193f8f3302a556d70d75ac47:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2015-02-10
2a62689c71f95e4de5699a330b8b5524:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Gentoo Prefix: on EPREFIX, ED and EROOT inside ebuilds
2c8d8c149db1d5cfad877e6a355ff83b:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo, GitHub, and the Social Contract
2ccbe9e7dcbbe2320835ea440f4cac1e:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-03-10: call for agenda items
2ff02d6910d797045af3659fb21c712f:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)
3675d8a397ee2b5b3088df42e3352b6f:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)
37b3ca89a1d253516437facd22a3d806:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-council] Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June
3806fe4e42dc8ce013e247a081e3d4a0:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?
38acfb67b9fb466799062bd3b90843bf:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Council election master ballot
3a319600f3dc2dc42703a710155b2882:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
3a441be5e49cc06689ecab00da461278:gentoo-pms
Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI specification in ebuilds
3cf270a336636b94187b2a2b8f1b7e7f:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Project membership vs being on a mail alias: pitfalls and problems
3d7601d0230fa7fc903b2f4bb99cb326:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] tr1 dependencies
3ebf4ccf0d4f27d6240888a3100d0d58:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
402eb403e0f451e7bc0525b76e9d3da2:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-04-10
41e09d1ddc8b30abb9f9d21d205b7b82:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] [RFC] Masterplan for solving LINGUAS problems
44defe3ffe0fc93ad754bd895ed0196c:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
46d474d621455bc204654dc483e87cc5:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Updated GLEP 46: Allow upstream tags in metadata.xml
474fc6822dba50ccc6192c9f31d8024a:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
4929c54fc37dee78cdff606d4d9cb030:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
49389c3c62faaa11ffdeb07d42ceaf6d:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-03-10: call for agenda items
4a88db38253494c6612a29117b2b19c8:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-11-13
4e282bb4e6ac2611de2a39171a803c48:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-12-13
4f1b509699c9d88ca633908f49695b3a:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
50dbe189dd2641d5730f08944e7fa7ce:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Gentoo Council: agenda for June 12 meeting
5471f2db793e7fe9f50038fb23258c66:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] gentoo/user and gentoo/contributor cloaks
54ee20d2b1d8122370afdd4b3d7aafc9:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP56] USE flag descriptions in metadata
561ed4b5e0fa94eb1d4375693614aab1:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-08-12
5a3e7a62abc3f6f529cbb18d85f2fbcf:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-05-08
5c127aed355ee19d15ac38e114097f74:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Unify keyring related USE flags
5d4003fa457bd80c7a2ef559f38ecd4a:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for November
6009db554b00ae9de67047206c7698be:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?
6041b91cfa4c52c427ddbbd4f69607ff:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
60481da5b44b778ca5c4405da28f61c7:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-11-13
62b5df924d6e9e74c94149e7e7f17d23:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Prefix: on EPREFIX, ED and EROOT inside ebuilds
637270936c9f07e3bd2f10ee45264a42:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-01-10
640e23bb90845980174c8b5f487df592:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Agenda for Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900UTC
642482b9a9bc12e7d87fde8e6878f13c:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] [GLEP 39 overhaul] Main post
651feb859ae9669dfeaa19547fa698dc:gentoo-dev-announce
[gentoo-dev-announce] rsync.gentoo.org rsync modules: gentoo-repo-changelog added, gentoo-x86-portage & gentoo-sec discontinued.
6523793dd018ea42b4d28e97f8d1b731:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] Preliminary summary for meeting on June 25, 2009
65abf95ef1ea05a1aa3bc716be386a64:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
68a870c0519fb1cb7152db38fc9d4935:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] Council Council: call for agenda items for June 12 meeting
6904e810caedf66d889458e6fd1cc552:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] News item: Python ABIFLAGS rebuild needed
69d830cdddc4ad0788d6d582c2ed621c:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for May
69ed522b3b53de90e616267a77441012:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
6cad9409772fa44415e84005ff922145:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] Re: Meeting chair
6db80f9a66d80a3c4ec0480690ce77e4:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-08-12
6e70c487eb7a12e8a3b344a3512ba53b:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
70451197c3109e61ddd27e14a7bf89fa:gentoo-project
Re: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
70b28773ada15c2f4d1bcf1428ffa6a9:gentoo-project
Ongoing stabilization discussion (Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2016-11-13)
70f0a835d44f0f772f80999d704b3dc8:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
71c67cdf620f262b4f94765360c8c8c2:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
7986aa2d9651c600f7302a8d84cc3721:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Upcoming council meeting - Wednesday, 8th of June, 1900 UTC
79dc0c2dc7d8987a9c9ecaaa30e17bb2:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.
7d65262272e735a660b8c0b579193f0b:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for February
84f6893fb1dc1265367aa7ba19769244:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] GLEP 54 and hyphens in PV (was: GLEP 55 updated)
87e630b9da724c5c59060608aba596a9:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] RFC: Eclasses and EAPI
8f775eaa16bd148de1a91103356a25d5:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for August
8fb1d8c0dd80e17cbb1fc633006f14b9:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
914cc366cc64adad72a5981022db075c:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July
9189b1ca7d79da1fc76b47e5ff9f0e02:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] List of features proposed for EAPI 5 (was: Council meeting: Tuesday 11 September 2012, 19:00 UTC)
920c6d6daafe7702bfa3b8a2bc21e0c1:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Proposal of accepting arguments to `default` in src_install (and more?) phases in EAPI=5 (for the next council meeting?)
9578d459aee22ca47b1dc19149684662:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-12-13
96c702e85f79b8f5e22472ae2c961534:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] Agenda for September 14th meeting
9bc36a643a969e165c6f7cf228f2745c:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
9db8a88aed9d35a4cf629228564bf127:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-04-09
9e9652212b3aefe09d93fc24c6ec4cb7:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June
9ee60ed0bdb532d63e9fd535a48c864a:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council Meeting June 2: Call for Agenda Items
a08ea09c2c8e534fd9bc1146703c66ff:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] [RFC] How to deal with LINGUAS mess?
a0a53d00109512557d233997699e8ce1:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-02-25
a292e9567fac838681899b50dff24cce:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-04-10
a76eda0997a21e14d6a548e04590191b:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] About reducing or even removing stable tree for some arches
a8b5b499b9dbfdaea57a8f2a158c1fe7:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
a9492947c953dc48f74c825d8704ffc0:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Getting EAPI 5 *use.stable.mask to work in gx86?
aa073f4053fdeffde9f3e4c404a89c6a:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007
ac161677a6e06a8647e16420eeae8d47:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Upcoming council meeting - Wednesday, 8th of June, 1900 UTC
ac8ddc50e95c90eebca5993bfc30c0c1:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Defining the Tree: a proto-GLEP.
aed760e7431f6d5ec7518be4d5b75c84:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Suggestion about how to tell ATs that a package can be stabilized on all arches at the same time
b19ab2627ec152a0a226bcf267dce010:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] unofficial results -- full ranking
b20048140e8a261569fe4a1d561df6c6:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 13-11-2012
b25787ca84c1790154d540be8a3daf43:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] On eclass APIs
b26796b26c6fbcfbcd3240bf85a2a67f:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-03-10: call for agenda items
b2e8c759b08c29f2c4215ea74511bf1c:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-02-25
b3641c1b94c8d2186801feea2cbe8ab5:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Agenda for Council meeting, Tuesday, November 15th, 20:00 UTC
b59d8abb15e148b71d6e50180a2a27a7:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
b5b7aa83ddd64fdfa84284c1ceddcec6:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
b69cab4b36b6b3c6e68be82df09c2d36:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-08-12
b9460b9c8d578c3498c217c17b75afd4:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] RFD: News item format 2.0
ba125098c929ea31f34051dfb009d436:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] CoC: informal enforcement
bc0a1b7498c389bdbb0b0d52feb43391:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-01-10
bec5db8373fca0271fcadf0cd55724e8:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Summary of suggested new features in EAPI="4"
c60f7c1514f175b8cc0d376ae9373e17:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-12-13
c6e4ba8293f50c1e0444e67d59cf85ea:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] A few questions to our nominees
ca4a98ec7ab8c8b61561e3efdf59183d:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for June
cb8a98613ce0682f9ee0aaa268f3374b:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] GTK und GTK2 Use Flag
cd71445e6968d5630161ae72d9c38562:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council Meeting June 2: Call for Agenda Items
cf6b02db6aa6c28021511fbf28f3aba3:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for October
d3a4758c455fded00608e891f525d3cc:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for June 11
d4a276a047fd155512f9b746253582b7:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-06-11
d73b4a5ba5b5c1d40b5f5b76c51fb4cd:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for December
d7c402fb577a3d5b1707e2bdf4b0a264:gentoo-council
[gentoo-council] How to handle appeals
d899dd93be2f93b85f65f47c54087806:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-03-10: call for agenda items
d9c13421950d79014b855b7d3510f4df:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
daa09e196660d1ecfe2fb7a7726ce489:gentoo-project
Build log locales (was: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-08-13)
db2f5c09c2c0c8b042ca3d0dcec7cdaf:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] The eight digit limit
dc5406af670aebc050362fcbd8cd528e:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
dc9656603171900ed007b6be143c88da:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Council Meeting June 2: Call for Agenda Items
dee3aab5e8c840ed3fa4add9c7d74b97:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: autotools-utils.eclass
dfcb99f9fd1799313c6a5ef6e18f15b6:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Gentoo Code of Conduct
e1b4a369534e30b8a64c6c6429cfe729:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for February
e4e0ee942cf7af8f47b8e3d312498be7:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-02-25
e5c1d34313ea26aa293c9bd7a6795458:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Council meeting Thursday October 13th
e6eafd6be25794ca503e0ac9d6968cd3:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-05-08
e96d276a4524778bc80871bba48c06c6:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 09-10-2012
ef7635aa655913f2386e64e385f5a6ae:gentoo-pms
[gentoo-pms] EAPI specification in ebuilds
ef76957b43ca35db64a0988613e08532:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for August
effdb2474965825fdfc06d0276e3318d:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-12-13
f0e61e95ea9027d7c937e5ae956adb0d:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
f595f9fef4bce02c875e980ec5d21841:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
f78e316074897a604842fe13d2860be6:gentoo-project
[gentoo-project] Re: Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-11-08
f97ff5732872ffe44ef05627b7a19cc1:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Multi hash support in portage - status
fa05f5319ef4255d3e3fe34da79a2534:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
fb5d6fe4d6f84eeb5fedff2e968675fb:gentoo-project
Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-08-14
fcb485c179be47d580fc1289dcd06d48:gentoo-dev
[gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for February
fdfd519c5372394cc7f3aacaefa387b9:gentoo-dev
Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: --as-needed to default LDFLAGS (Was: RFC: Should preserve-libs be enabled by default?)