Diffstat (limited to 'sci-mathematics/cgal/metadata.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/sci-mathematics/cgal/metadata.xml b/sci-mathematics/cgal/metadata.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,24 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
-<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
- <longdescription lang="en">
- The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library is a collaborative
- open source library containing:
- * the Kernel with geometric primitives such as points, vectors,
- lines, predicates for testing things such as relative positions of
- points, and operations such as intersections and distance calculation.
- * the Basic Library which is a collection of standard data
- structures and geometric algorithms, such as convex hull in 2D/3D,
- (Delaunay) triangulation in 2D/3D, planar map, polyhedron, smallest
- enclosing circle, and multidimensional query structures.
- * the Support Library which offers interfaces to other packages,
- e.g., for visualisation, and I/O, and other support facilities.
- <flag name="mpfi">Enable support for multiple recision interval arithmetic via <pkg>sci-libs/mpfi</pkg></flag>
- <flag name="ntl">Enable support for <pkg>dev-libs/ntl</pkg></flag>
- <remote-id type="github">CGAL/cgal</remote-id>